MDSVPTB support for funded agencies - MCEDSV 2017 Annual Conference
The MDSVPTB is pleased to be able to support funded programs to attend the
MCEDSV 2017 Annual Conference, JUSTICE IN ACTION!
The conference will be held May 24 - 25 at Shanty Creek Resorts in Bellaire, Michigan.
NOTE: Programs that have been awarded a domestic violence (DV) and a sexual assault
- Staff whose primary responsibilities are prevention, batterer intervention, or administration are not eligible for reimbursement through the MDSVPTB.
For questions regarding the definition of primary responsibilities,
- Conference registration includes breakfast and lunch both days.
- Get complete conference details and register at: https://portal.mcedsv.org/trainings?cid=2&ceid=146&cerid=0&cdt=5%2f24%2f2017
MDSVPTB supports lodging costs at a maximum of $78.75 (room + tax) per person for each eligible lodging night. To insure coverage of the lodging costs, pick up a lodging voucher at the training registration table as soon as you arrive and present it to the hotel at check-out.
- 1 night of lodging for those traveling 100 miles or less (one way)
- 2 nights for those traveling more than 101 miles or more (one way)
To avoid confusion for you upon hotel check-in, please ensure the eligible staff person’s name is listed on the hotel reservation if:
1. She/he is sharing a room with other agency staff, and/or
2. In the case of late substitutions
It is best if the hotel reservation lists the eligible staff person’s name as the primary guest on the reservation.
To make hotel reservations with the MDSVPTB group block:
- Online – follow this link: http://reserve.shantycreek.com/?g=489333
- By phone – call Shanty Creek Resorts at: (231) 533-8621 or toll free:
(800) 678-4111, and specify the group block name: MDSVPTB (not MCEDSV)
¨ All remaining or extraneous charges are the responsibility of the attendee (i.e. incidentals, additional nights, upgraded room types, etc.).
¨ Upon hotel check-out, the maximum amount of the voucher will be applied to a direct bill between Shanty Creek Resorts and MDSVPTB.
Mileage reimbursement will be provided for one car per program. Mileage reimbursement forms will be available at the conference registration table.
With questions about registering for the conference with support from MDSVPTB,